Dr. Luis Camillo Almeida has given a number of speeches in his career as a college professor. Dr. A has served as the keynote speaker for the C-CUE Conference, an undergraduate consortium of educational institutions with the goal of advancing computers in education, served as gala award speaker at Jackson State University, have delivered a TEDx in Phoenixville, PA, among many others.
Dr. Luis Camillo Almeida delivers keynotes and sell training programs relating to social media and technology overuse, leadership and development, career and higher education with a touch of storytelling.
He can change how people think about media in one hour. Why should you hire Dr. A to speak? What has he done? What has he accomplished? Why should anyone listen to him?
- Dr. A is a higher education leader who has served as a Department Chair in two institutions of higher learning.
- He has been featured in the Wall Street Journal.
- His audience thinks differently about technology when he is done speaking.
- An author who has written academic articles in three continents.
- Dr. A has been featured as a Newsmaker by the Pittsburgh Tribune Review for his work on technology leadership.
- He has appeared twice at ABC, in Jackson, MS to talk about technology.
- He has been featured as a guest in two CBS-Chattanoouga segments relating to TechnoModeration.
- He has served as a columnist in four newspapers.
- He is a published author of three books on TechnoModeration.
- Dr. A was interviewed three times by Voice of America in regards to technology.
- The prestigious O Globo newspaper in Brazil ran a full page newspaper interview on his @escthemachine brand.
- He delivered a TEDx talk with success which has thousands of views.
- Dr. A is a PhD from a public Ivy, Penn State. He has received two letters of academic tenure in five years and has professional development training in leadership from Harvard University.
- Dr. A has had over 100 million media impressions for his work in technology and leadership.
- He is a master teacher who has taught over 40 different college courses and over 100 concurrent sessions, including courses on media.
He assists small businesses and students to connect the dots between technology development and human behavior. A former small business owner himself, Dr. A works in a collaborative, fact-driven, creative thinking manner along with a keen human and business instinct to assist small businesses and students with positioning themselves using technology in the emergent and chaotic contemporary market.
Dr. “A” shares his personal experiences and stories about the need to use technology in moderation and how both technology and face-to-face-communication are critical components of developing a successful campaign for any start up. Dr. A has spoken with a number of organizations including:
- State Funded Small Business Incubators
- Offices of international affairs
- Colleges and Universities
- Civic Groups
- Professional Associations
- Advertising Federation Speech
- Bradley County Elementary
- United Way
- Lee University
- Speech At Sunrise Rotary Club
- CMA Speech
- Speech At Lee University’s Music Department
Keynote At The Prestigious AECT
- Guess Lecture At Lee University
- Indiana Rotary Techno Moderation Conversation
- Dr. A At IUP!
- Jackson State Awards Ceremony
- Ridgeland/Madison Rotary Techno Moderation Conversation
His enthusiasm towards your product, service or career is evident after only a few minutes of speaking!
The testimonials below indicate his commitment to the craft.
“I am so impressed at the amount of literature you are cranking out! You did fantastic yesterday, by the way. I believe the crowd was very enthralled by you; you certainly held their attention!” Colby Denton, Cleveland Daily Banner.
“Thanks so much for speaking to the group today. It sparked a much needed conversation about what is the expectation that employers should have for their employees and the importance of interpersonal communication.” Kate Chapman, Assistant To The VP Of Academic Affairs, Lee University.
It was so good having you at our Nonprofit Leadership Development Session this past Friday. We all greatly enjoyed your presentation and engagement! The tips that you provided are pertinent both for what the interns are doing now and what they will be doing in the future. Additionally, the content was very helpful for the initiative that we have going on currently. We especially loved how you made the content relatable for each of the participants, whether they were business or psychology majors. Your flexibility in presenting so last minute, your passion for the subject matter, and your deep care for those you presented to was evident and so appreciated. Thank you again for coming to share with and empower our staff and interns. We look forward to working with you more in the future and for what that will bring to our organization and community! Shawna Wood, United Way
To book Dr. A for a speaking engagement or training, please contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org