Dr. Luis Camillo Almeida delivers keynotes and sell training programs relating to social media and technology overuse, leadership and development, career and higher education with a touch of storytelling.
He can change how people think about media in one hour. Why should you hire Dr. A to speak? What has he done? What has he accomplished? Why should anyone listen to him?
- Dr. A is a higher education leader who has served as a Department Chair in two institutions of higher learning.
- He has been featured in the Wall Street Journal.
- His audience thinks differently about technology when he is done speaking.
- An author who has written academic articles in three continents.
- Dr. A has been featured as a Newsmaker by the Pittsburgh Tribune Review for his work on technology leadership.
- He has appeared twice at ABC, in Jackson, MS to talk about technology.
- He has served as a columnist for newspapers.
- He is a published author of a book in technomoderation
- Dr. “A” was interviewed three times by Voice of America in regards to technology.
- The prestigious O Globo newspaper in Brazil ran a full page newspaper interview on his @escthemachine brand.
- He delivered a TEDx talk with success which has thousands of views.
- Dr. “A” is a PhD from a public Ivy, Penn State. He has received two letters of academic tenure in five years and has professional development training in leadership from Harvard University.
- He is a master teacher who has taught over 35 different college courses and over 100 concurrent sessions, including courses on media.
Dr. “A” shares his personal experiences and stories about the need to use technology in moderation and how both technology and face-to-face-communication are critical components of developing a successful campaign for any start up. Dr. A has spoken with a number of organizations including:
- State Funded Small Business Incubators
- Offices of international affairs
- Colleges and Universities
- Civic Groups
- Professional Associations
Executive Education and Training
Dr. Luis C. Almeida has trained executives, small business owners, and athletics staff with how to use technology in moderation to achieve success and create artifacts. Dr. “A” seminars are engaging, interactive, and fun.
To book Dr. “A” for a speaking engagement or training, please contact Amanda Almeida directly.
Amanda Almeida, Manager. Phone (601) 667-9067. email: email@example.com