Dr. A has been featured in a number of national and international media outlets because of his work in technology criticism and leadership. He has participated in a number of special reports and media packages especially in Jackson, Mississippi. His work in technology has been instrumental is taking Dr. Almeida to the public media.
WTNB-TV, Cleveland, TN.
- ABC-Channel 16, Jackson, MS.
- IUP-TV, Indiana, PA.
- JSU-TV, Jackson, MS.
- AMD-TV, Biloxi, MS.
Dr. Almeida has also participated in a number of radio shows to talk about @escthemachine and how the overuse of technology, a central mission of his public brand, can have an impact on technostress. Venues such as WJSU-FM (NPR affiliate), Voice of America, and Radio CBN have aired his thoughts about @escthemachine and the impacts of media in society. Dwain Doty, former New York producer at Good Morning America has invited Dr. “A” three times to his show, “The Full Spectrum.”
- WJSU-FM, Jackson, MS.
- Voice of America, DC.
- CBN Radio, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Cleveland Daily Banner, Cleveland, TN.
- O Globo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- The Chattanoogan, Chattanooga, TN.
- Lee Clarion, Cleveland, TN.
- FreeportPress, Freeport, PA.
- Cleveland Daily Banner, Cleveland TN.
- Indiana Gazette, Indiana, PA.
- Observer Reporter, Washington, PA.
- Investimentos e Noticias, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Social media Mentions
- National Communication Association, DC.