Important Lesson: graphic-design
Interaction and Blog Lesson: chapter-12
Infographic Assignment: infographic
Study guide Midterm: MC473_MidtermStudyguide
Advertisement Assignment: Class Assignment
Media Messages: Media Messages
— The Products — Optional
— LESSSONS —
IMC And Its Role In Advertising
The Need For Both Traditional and IMC Campaigns
What Make A Campaign A Campaign
Making The Message Last
What Makes A Campaign Fail Or Succeed?
The Look An Sound Of A Campaign
The Marketing Plan
What Makes A Campaign A Campaign?
Becoming A Brand
Building A Brand Image
Losing Brand Loyalty
How It All Works? Marketing, Advertising, Promotions, publicity…
Public Relations: PR Promotes, Advertising Sells.
— CLASSROOM PROJECTS —
1. Group presentation on opportunities and problems for the campaign (Completed)
2. Group presentation on social media strategy and implementation (Completed)
3. Group presentation on creative advertising and development of ads and products to promote the product
4. Group presentation on marketing testing and evaluation and how we are going to ensure success of the campaign
5. Group presentation on traditional PR, e.g., development of press releases, article for the Blue & White Flash Newspaper
6. Group Presentation on On-Line visibility, infographics, SEO (WordPress) and digital PR.
7. Design and development of artifacts by groups Lab