Despite the many devil attempts to push you to sin and shy away from your true life calling, which is to glorify God, celebrate oh Christians! The glory of the Lord will never leave you astray and even in chaos the Lord will bring order to your life.
“ But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.” 2 Thessalonians 3:3. Even from long before anno domini we know, “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” Deuteronomy 21:6.
I remember going to the Pretty Place Chapel in South Carolina one year to photograph its iconic church and pray for protection from the devil in my life. It was 2918 and the enemy was doing what he could to stop by contributions to the church.
If you feel that Baal is trying to stop you from shinning the name of God with your gifts and talents, pray. There is nothing more comforting for us than having God taking care of our worries and stresses. Be close to God and follow His commands. I encourage you to refer to the following articles in order to be closer to the Lord Christians! Being with God is a gift. Never forget that.
- You Were Made To Shine God’s Light
- The Gifts of the Spirit in Communication
- Be Encouraged: Even In Persecution God Saves
- The Paradoxical Nature of the Christian Faith
- I Can’t Sing to Bethel or Hillsong Music Songs
- Whoever wants to be great must become a servant
- Chrislam Isn’t Possible without Dropping Christian (or Islamic) Doctrine
- Drugs and Alcohol Won’t Solve Your Life’s Problems
- Our Bodies Are The Temple Of the Holy Spirit
- Always Be Ready For God To Move
Don’t be shy in the Lord because of the enemy’s tricks and his legions attacks. Stand firm in the faith and develop the habit of being in the word for protection and discernment and remember, “The truth will set you free.” John 8:32.”